Monday, March 16, 2009

Rascal Flatts Concert

I have been a Rascal Flatts fan since their first album came out in 2000. I got to see them in concert when they came to the State Fair on their "Melt" tour & on Feb. 26 I got to see them once again, this time at the Delta Center (it will always be the Delta Center to me) on their "Bob that Head" tour. Both concerts were fantastic! They are quite the performers & are very good at engaging the audience. Patti went with me, along with my friends, Amy & Anna. We were only 3 rows from the very top, talk about nosebleed, but we were dead center, so it really didn't matter. Their opening act was Jessica Simpson, which I could have done without. She was ok, but I barely found out she had even turned country & in my opinion, she should have stayed pop. All in all though, I had a great time & I hope Rascal Flatts keeps going for another 9 years. Check out the 2 videos below.

No comments: