Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am going to press pause

on my account of State Fair for a few days. Yes, I haven't posted anything for quite a while. Life has been so busy, but that's because work has been out of control & I have been getting ready to go to New York! If you've scrolled down recently to check out my New York coundown clock, you will see that my Mom & I have under 2 days left to go. We leave early Monday morning on a direct flight & I am so excited! Am I packed yet? Well, no, but I have a very detailed list of what I want to take. I was hoping this would cut down on the amount of items I tried to fit into my suitcase. Delta only allows 1 checked bag before they start charging additional fees. But enough of that! Since Mom & I are traveling with a group from Hale Centre Theatre, we already have an itenerary planned out. Rockefeller Center on Monday, Radio City Music Hall & Trump Tower on Tuesday, a free day on Wednesday, the Metropolitan Museum of Art in Central Park on Thursday, Wall Street, the Statue of Liberty & the Brooklyn Bridge on Friday & Chinatown & Little Italy on Saturday. Those are just a few of the places we're going & did I mention we have tickets to see "Wicked," "The Lion King," "Mary Poppins" & "The Phantom of the Opera?" We're also staying in the Sheraton on Times Square, right in the heart of everything. It honestly doesn't seem real. It probably won't until I'm actually there. I did buy a new camera, my first digital camera, in fact. I will definately post some pictures when I return. Well, wish me luck!

1 comment:

caron said...

I am so jealous! Have so much fun!!!